Friday, August 17, 2007

M & N


Margaritas - cool and refreshing on warm summer days


Mint Juleps - what can I say, I like cool drinks.

Mums - the first flowers in the garden to signal the start of Fall

Mulch - what I've been doing the last couple of days

Maui - our favorite vacation spot. We're hopefully going back next summer.

Neatness - my mom was a neat freak. If we dared move anything an inch out of its proper place there was big trouble. I try not to be quite as obsessive, but a messy house makes me extremely grumpy and unable to relax until I've neatened the place up.

Needles - how could any sewing get done without these prickly little rods?

Naps - a very rare luxury

Noise - I hate it. One day I'll live in the country far away from the city's noise.

Nature - I try to do my part to ensure that its beauty will still be around for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.

Nellie Moser - yes, that's her name. My favorite clematis. She blooms twice a year right outside the front door. I love you, Nellie.

7 comments:

  1. Nellie Moser, now there is a dependable gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that margarita is making me thirsty! I can't wait to plant some mums - everything in my flower beds are FRIED right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, is the other marg for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll enjoy a margarita........I am trying to contact Beelicious and I see she is a link on your blog........I cannot leave a comment on her blog.........if you can contact her she need to get onto me about a swap......

    ReplyDelete