Thursday, August 16, 2007

L


Love - what makes us human

Life - very precious and very often taken for granted

Levi's - I only look good in actual Levi's if I'm skinny. Fat Plump me prefers Eddie Bauer jeans.

Library - I spend a lot of time putting books on hold at the library. I LOVE having access to a well stocked library system.

Lists - oh lists; without them I would feel lost and out of control. Really. These are my refrigerator lists. The top one is replaced each Monday and reminds me of my daily tasks. The bottom one is the general to do list for times when I feel bored and am looking for a chore to do. Yeah, right.

Laughter - the best medicine. Don't you always feel better after a good laugh?

Laundry - oh how I wish I had a laundry maid...

Lavender - hmmmmmm, wonderful!

Lemons and Limes - there has to be some sour with all the sweet to maintain balance

Pin It!

7 comments:

Chara Michele said...

I have been writing down some of my ideas for letters that are coming up... I had to laugh when I read this entry, because I have plans to use a few of these when I get to "L"! :)

I love that last photo! It looks so summery!

Mama Urchin said...

A laundry maid sounds good. That's my least favorite bit of housework.

amandajean said...

I love lists!

your embroidery is lovely. :)z

Amy said...

Your embroidered LOVE is so sweet, really cute!...and ughh, to laundry :(

jk said...

I'm so happy to have found your site ~ inspiring! So true about Eddie Bauer jeans...

LeeAnn said...

That's a cute embroidery project. And I need to find those monkey magnets.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛