Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I warned you...

More Waverly it is.

I found the link to this little bucket on Shannon's blog and just had to make it right then and there.

It is the cutest thing and was really easy to put together. It folds up into itself to make it easy to tote along anywhere.

It's a little small and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but oh, so cute!

Hint: Remember that you will be seeing both sides of the handle (and buttonholes) at some time. I didn't, and left the white thread in the bobbin, so both my buttonholes and top stitching are white at the back.

Instructables is my new favorite idea site. So many ideas, so little time...

A Message to all the wonderful people who leave comments on my little blog: Very often comments do not include email addresses (or sometimes even blog links) for me to reply to. If you'd like me to reply with an answer to a question (or even just a response to a lovely comment), please make sure your settings include allowing your email to be shown or leave it in the comment. I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them.

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how it stays open! Off to visit Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big is it? It looks like a perfect cherry tomato picking bucket size for a certain little gardener I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! It looks so pretty in the picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little bag--it would make for a sweet little sock knitting bag amongst other things that come to mind. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! I love how it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little bag. I can think of all kinds of uses for it. I'll just have to add it to my 'to-do' list. Why not??
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  7. How darling! I love love love it. And I am not tired of the fabric yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is to cute!! I love the shape. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! You did a great job. I'd love to make one of those, but... the roundness scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are whipping them out :)..this would be a great tote for my daughter to carry around from room to room with all her little?...things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the links -- I'll definitely be checking them out. As for the comments with no links -- I think I might be one of them but I can't find a way to fix it. It seems to be a burp with blogger -- I leave comments with my google account and that account has both my website and e-mail address, but other blogspot people tell me they don't see the e-mail address. My e-mail address is on my site, but that's little consolation for you, who would have to go search that site on limited time. This is one of the reasons why I left blogspot -- I love to respond to people's comments and I got tired of spending so much time searching for their email addresses. Just wanted you to know that for some of us, there's nothing we can do to "fix our settings". I've seen other blogs say how to fix settings and that doesn't apply to a google account that doesn't have a blogspot blog attached to it. (Hope that makes sense.) XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable! It came out so cute. I am envious that you were able to make it so quickly! I feel like all of my projects are moving in slow motion right now! Did you use a heavy canvas?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so great!! I am off now to check out that link.....I really need one of those! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!!! But it doesn't look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - good job. These 3d objects really throw me for a loop but Bea would have so much fun with a bunch of these I think I just might have to give it a try. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, although I don't know what I would use it for either!

    You know, I do have my email on my blog but I think I am going to go add it to my profile right now so it is easier for people to find...

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG...that is SEW CUTE! I must make one, I must make one, I must make one! Your fabrics and your photos are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete