Saturday, August 4, 2007

B


my Baby - Even though he's almost 15, he will always be my little one.

Beauty - I am amazed on a daily basis at all the beauty in the world around us.

Bedroom - More specifically the master bedroom, which is the only room in our house still in need of serious help. The carpet is emerald green, for goodness sakes!

Banana bread - Do not leave me alone with a loaf - it'll be gone before you know it.

Blueberries - especially those grown in my own backyard.

Bargains - yard sales, thrift stores, store sales, you name it, I love it. I whipped up this little ditty yesterday with some fabric found at a yard sale a while ago.


ooh, and how could I forget?
Books! - I'm always reading at least a couple of books.

7 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe that I didn't think of books for the letter b! I am always reading! Maybe I will use reading for the letter r instead:)

    That zipper pouch is lovely! Is it quilted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Those curls! I'm getting intense pressure to cut Tristan's curls but oh they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I've got two loaves of banana bread in the oven right now. I'll think of you while I'm gobbling it up!

    That's a beautiful baby picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLEVER! I really like your ABC idea... interesting. And I can relate to the loaf of banana bread. One of my favorite foods. Yum!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have that banana bread illness too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh. Look at all that lovely hair! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have some things in common... as my husband sits to my left eating a 2" thick piece of banana nut bread! He was gone for about 24 hours with some guy friends from church.. he came back and I had only had ONE slice for breakfast. While Jack was away, I was a sewing nut!

    ReplyDelete