Thursday, August 2, 2007

Absitively,

posolutely

SPLENDIFEROUS!

No, I don't have any amazing news. I just feel happy this morning. I want to thank everyone for their amazing blog love about my little rose tote yesterday (and all the previous times you left beautiful comments).
I would love to respond to everyone's comments (and questions), but very often they don't come with email addresses and I can't, which makes me feel guilty. So to everyone who reads my blog and leaves wonderful comments:

THANK YOU!!!!!

(Snickerdoodles inspired by this post.)

7 comments:

  1. Are those Snickerdoodles??? My favorite cookie.

    Now I'll have to go rummage in the cupboard for something sweet!

    And the tote is beautiful. Very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snickerdoodles,hmm... I think they look a bit like our POFFERTJES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want some snickerdoodles!

    I wish blogger would be more like typepad or wordpress and include email addresses... Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll drink a glass of milk to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog (through Bella Dia). Wonderful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag down there. It's greeeeeat!

    and snickerdoodles are my favorite, ever since I made them in home ec in 7th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's eat SNICKERDOODLES together! lol! loveit!

    ReplyDelete