Friday, September 14, 2007

Stalling...

My little cardigan is done, but I'm not sure I even want to show it to anyone...

So...
I found this book at Half Price Books a couple of weeks ago and could not resist. I don't have small children but I think I may just have to knit a couple of these little outfits.




There are also patterns for more hats, toys and even blankets in this cute book.
When browsing Amazon for the link I noticed that she has a few other books too. I'm hopping over to the library's web site next to put them on hold.

11 comments:

  1. What a great looking book! I might have to see if my library has it too!
    I want to see the sweater, the pieces you were looking on looked really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book although I have yet to make anything from it. So cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peek you gave us looked great! What happened?

    Twice I tore out the baby afghan I was knitting. So today I found a better book, and am trying again with chunkier yarn and bigger needles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now dearie....you know we love seeing the books....but....where's the beef? er...sweater? Sweater fans want to see the sweater!!! ;-) It was looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please-oh-please, show us the sweater. Pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking for small kids to knit for I have two volunteers and they love sweaters! : )

    Can't wait to see the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute. I just might be on my way over to Amazon for a little search. Do show please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that book looks adorable. love the little red sweater in the bottom photo with the little pocket. it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Half price, that’s wonderful. I have the book and I love it. I knitted some softies and hats. Now you have wonderful descriptions how to put a sweater together (but you already know..)! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Half-Price Books... I so wish we had one where I live! :) That book looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am knitting the dino one it is lovely to knit, the yarn is sooo soft too.
    Suzie Sews

    ReplyDelete