Saturday, July 28, 2007

Totally off-topic

This has nothing to do with craft, but...

One of the wonders of blogging is that it leads you down all kinds of paths. Jen at The Cottage Nest (a really cool blog, go check it out) left a comment on one of my posts. I love to go look at the blogs of people who like mine. As I was paging through her old posts, this one caught my eye. Finally, I thought, a kindred soul!

I never feel completely pulled together and am always totally lost when shopping for clothes. I often wish I could have Clinton and Stacy from "What not to Wear" go shopping with me, but then I don't look THAT bad. I'm caught somewhere in the middle between looking really stylish and looking really awful.

In one of the comments on Jen's post, someone referred her to this blog. I just LOVE it! Becca finds the best looks from all over the web and post links to them.

This is my current favorite and I may just head to the mall (on a SATURDAY!) and go find the makings of this outfit.

5 comments:

  1. oh - looks like a fun blog! thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love someone to *dress me,* but I think I would panic at the costs. I think I am too cheap to ever achieve stylish... but, yes, I could try to step-up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you say you don't dress cute when i just saw the cutest shirt you just made. simple adorable.

    ReplyDelete