Friday, January 11, 2019

Temperature Quilt Along - Week 2

It's the second Friday of 2019! I can already tell this year is going to fly by way too quickly.

As seems to be the case in many places, it's been unseasonably warm in Iowa. I have a whole bunch of pretty purples I'm aching to use, but it may not happen until the end of the year.

Here are my blocks for January 4-10:

And all sewn together!

I've had a little change of heart regarding my layout. I was going to go left-to-right and row-by-row like reading a book, but after some deliberation, I think I am now going "snaky".

Yesterday I spend a little (OK, more than a little) time making a video showing how I make my appliquéd circles. It includes sharing all the tools I use.

You can find the video over here or in the sidebar.
I've also added a couple of little starter kits to the Etsy store if you're interested.

Now, let's share!
(If you have any trouble with this linky thingie, please let me know. I haven't done this in a while and I have a feeling Instagram may still be the best way to go.)
1. Be sure that, when you are filling in your information in the Linky form below, you include the URL to your specific post or photo, not just your main blog or profile address. I need the address of the page where your photo and/or post is, not the whole account.
2. You can share blog posts, Instagram posts, Pinterest posts, and photos on Flickr. You CANNOT share Facebook posts.
3. Please include the following link in your post, which will allow everyone to see our shared posts: https://twiddletails.blogspot.com/2019/01/temperature-quilt-along-week-2.html
4. And...please use the hashtag #tempquiltalong.
Inlinkz Link Party

9 comments:

  1. I've tried to link up, but it's a different format than I'm used to seeing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've changed everything up and it's really annoying. I'm trying to find a better solution but, other than Instagram, I'm not quite sure how to help everyone share.

      Delete
    2. I am no longer about to link on Chrome, but I can on Explorer. I think it's to reduce spam, but it's annoying because Explorer doesn't keep a history so you have to upload every link each time.

      Delete
    3. Very annoying. I'm probably not going to include these on future posts.

      Delete
  2. No problem, Instagram is great! I have sent people over to you from my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to link up this way....
    https://connysquilts.blogspot.com/2019/01/temperatuurquilt.html?m=1#comment-form

    Love all these differenses. Greetings from the Netherlands ( please use a translater program to read my Dutch...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Connie! Mijn man is Nederlands! Zijn familie is en Noord-Brabant. En mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed! :-)

    ReplyDelete