Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fall Inspired

I know, I know. It's not even Spring yet.
The due date for the Fall-Inspired Mini Quilt Swap over at the Quilting Gallery was this week.
Hence...
Fall Inspired Quilt
Totally improvised.
I couldn't figure out how to design this in EQ5, and EQ6 is on my laptop, which is in use by my son. Long story...
I'm very happy with this one and can see a pattern on the horizon.
Some quilting detail:
Fall Inspired Quilt Detail

Fall Inspired Quilt Detail

Fall Inspired Quilt Detail
If you like the fabric combination, I've added some ColorPlay bundles to the store.

(Oh, and this is my second finish for the year!)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your second finish! It's beautiful. I love the mix of white with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely little quilt! The fabrics are bright and happy, but still sing fall. I also love the quilting you did. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks great. The fabrics and colours you have used just sing. I particularly love the brown spot that you have re-used in the binding. It really finishes it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the quilting you did on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love that mini! Love those leaf blocks, and those fabric colors, and the size. What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The different kinds of quilting make the quilt even more gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the combination of the dotted and floral print.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely quilt, love the colour and rint combinations in the fabrics you have used.

    ReplyDelete