Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thought you may want to know

No, I'm not going to start using this blog as a daily ad tool for my store, but...
I was taking inventory yesterday and decided that it really was time to clear out some of the older collections to make room for new ones.
I know these were very popular and wanted to give you the opportunity to snag some because they're out of print and probably won't ever be seen again.
Woodland Bloom by Lila Tueller, Park Slope by Erin McMorris, and Bijoux by Heather Bailey are all 40% off.
  
  
  
If you'd like to know when good deals appear in the store, you can either sign up as a fan on Facebook, follow me on twitter, or create an account in the store and subscribe to the newsletter.

This morning we have the "Junior meeting" at my son's school with the principal and guidance counselor to talk about college planning. My, how time flies!

3 comments:

  1. Well it worked on me! I just bought some AND blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, awesome! I just placed my first order through you shop and I can't wait for it to arrive! I don't have a ton of money, since I'm a grad student, or else I would have bought more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you give us shop and sale updates on your blog! I also love those Bijoux fabrics. Good luck at the school conference. Your son is really growing up!

    ReplyDelete