1. Cleaned both ovens (well, turned on the self-clean)
2. Cleaned the inside of the top oven's door. It was awful. This took 35 minutes!
3. Attempted to clean the oven shelves but my arm got tired. I'll have to do this in phases.
4. Cleaned the decorative plates and plate rack on the wall
5. Cleaned the door and frame to the dining room. It's a six-panel pocket door so this involved that toothbrush again.
6. Cleaned and re-organized all the cabinets and drawers in the island. Who needs 30 sets of chopsticks? DH brings extras every time we get Chinese. What's with that?
7. Scrubbed the island inside and out - doors, drawers, shelves, everything.
And then I started on a little project...
It is now 9:30am and I haven't done a thing today.
Gotta go to the post office, the gutter guy coming to give his estimate is late.
Oh, here he is now...I think.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
posted at 9:22 AM