Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't Look Now Patterns

I'm happy to announce that I'm the first US distributor of Kellie Wulfsohn's Don't Look Now patterns. I'm very excited since this will mean that quilters over here will be able to get the patterns without having to pay the shipping from Australia.
If you haven't seen her work, hop on over to her blog. She's AMAZING!

Remember that little flower quilt I made last week? Well, that was me trying to get a sample made before the patterns arrived. Alas...

Pretty 'n Pink


Garden Party


Meg's Garden


She has a special offer for the first person to purchase one of her patterns from me - a free pattern. (Just scroll down on her post a little for the details.)

Off to go package Rainbow Jane kits.

17 comments:

  1. Her patterns are so beautiful!!! And I have a soft spot for Oz since I called it home for half my life hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been on her blog to have a look. Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for the link! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anina,

    I am so excited that you have her patterns! I just love her work and have always wanted one of her patterns to work on. I am definitely going to your shop right now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that flower quilt looked familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with her Lilly Pilly quilt. Hope you are able to get that pattern when they are published (Oct/Nov?).

    Glad that you are going to offer her patterns for U.S. Thanks!!!

    Judy B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what will shipping be and how will she know if someone purchased a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I LOVE her patterns. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These patterns are absolutely beautiful!!! I've just had to buy one from her as I live in NZ. Thank you so much for introducing them to us. I can't wait to make the flower garden quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been following her blog for a while... LOVE her quilts. Now I just have to choose which one to do first!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congrats to your shop for getting these patterns in. They are amazing! Each one looks like a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found her website back in February and fell in LOVE! I love all the bright colors (they make me smile)! I am so excited you have her patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness! Those are amazing. A-MAZING! Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just looking at her blog the other day - she has beautiful patterns! How fun - may have to get a few now that you are carrying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun to see Kellie's patterns in the US. Her ideas are so amazing -- I don't know how she possibly gets so many quilts made!

    ReplyDelete