Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Olfas

I love my Olfa Ergonomic Rotary Cutters. Yes, I have two. One upstairs in my studio and one downstairs in "the store".

My favorite feature is the fact that I don't have to remember to retract the blade. I'm bad with that kind of thing. I also have an iron that switches off automatically and a tea kettle with a non-removable whistle. What can I say? I'm easily distracted.

I'm getting ready to order a whole bunch of new tools for the store. To make room for the new stock, I'm trying to get the shelves cleaned out a little, so I marked down the existing cutters big time - to $13.95.

I wanted you to know first because I only have three two one left and I think they're going to go quickly at this price.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... last night I bought one for Euro 27,- ... Arggggggg!
    I guess yours would be cheaper, even with shippingcosts...

    I finally decided to buy this Orfa after using it at the quiltstore during Summersale and I love that it has a safety, because I always cut myself using other cutters...

    BTW... lovely 9-patches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That particular Olfa is my favorite cutter. I had the Omnigrid retractable cutter and the blades dulled very quickly. This one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I urge anyone out there to definitely use this cutter. It is my favorite too! Used to use a fiskars, but have switched. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same Olfa! I still have to remember to lock it in case the girls mistakenly get a hold of it!

    ReplyDelete