Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And the winner is...


Mary, who said:
"I talk to myself, especially when I am frustrated or confused. I think saying it out loud helps me process. Pretty fabrics!"
Send me your address, Mary. That little charm pack will be on its way to you in a jiffy.

In other exciting news I just received the most beautiful April Cornell fabric for the store!

Because I got the fabric at a really good price, I'm passing it on.
Yardage is only $6.49 and a fat quarter pack (12 fat quarters) is $18 (that's $6 a yard!).

I only received a couple of yards of each of these so I thought I'd let my blog readers know first.

5 comments:

  1. How fun Anina, Thanks for the give away. I've emailed you my address. This is the first time I've won, and the first day of my vacation--what a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning the fabric on your blog, i needed just some yards to make a queen size top have a better colourscheme. So i ordered just wat i needed to make it a bit more blue instead of pink. And i can use the leftovers for the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear about any fun projects your readers have made with my fabric line from Moda. Thank you for mentioning the newest collection.

    ReplyDelete