Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An early start

Finish Quilt-a-long Block 6 by 8am: check!

My quilt group (now officially renamed a fiber arts group which allows us to be knitters, crochet'ers, or whatever else has to do with fiber) had our Christmas meeting last night. At the gift exchange I ended up with this:

How much more perfect can you get for an obsessive compulsive Type A person? A quilt block a day! Woohoo!
Gotta go play in the traffic quickly this morning to finish the last of the Christmas shopping.

7 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with you keeping up with the quilt a long. I still only have 1. I think I'll have to spend one day after the holiday's catching up.

    That calendar is great. I found an old, unopened one at the thrift store and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great block Anina. I’m working on no 5 and no 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overachiever! I was counting on you to be behind with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is looking great again! I think I bought the same calendar when I was in Australia. I can't check it because I gave it to my husband so he can wrap it up and give it to me on my birthday LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your block looks great. I still have to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your block looks great! and that calendar...what fun that will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good gift... and I am loving your Quilt-a-long blocks.

    ReplyDelete