Thursday, May 17, 2007

Uh Oh!

Oh, dear! I'm becoming one of "those" people - the ones with stacks of WIP's and UFO's. At one point I was concerned about not being like that because it seemed like everyone was, but then I accepted it and kind of started feeling proud of my ability to complete one project at a time. But now - I'm really confused, but oh so happy with all the things I have to look forward to.

Look what hopped into my shopping basket yesterday...

I have a very special project planned for this. Stay tuned.

My latest ripple has been progressing in stops and starts. I won't go into details. If you're interested go here.


While waiting I decided to hop on the sock knitting bandwagon. I'm a little worried about these, but forging ahead anyway.

2 comments:

  1. You just need different projects for different sceanarios. One needs to be portable, one needs to be mindless, one needs to be luxurious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having lots of WIPs, personally. Last year before I had my last baby I finished all 5 quilts I had started, and it didn't feel right to NOT have multiple projects going on at one time. At least I tried it and now I know I don't need to do that again. :)

    ReplyDelete