Tuesday, May 1, 2007

free patterns anyone?

I decided to join in on the apron fun and make an apron for the May/June Tie One On challenge. So I started digging in my pattern stash for an apron pattern and found all these old ones...

Most are costume patterns. Some are brand new, some have been cut out in specific sizes, so be sure to read the "fine print". Even if they've been cut out, I'm sure they can be pieced back together in different sizes by all you crafty girls.

If you're interested in any of them, please post a comment listing the ones you'd like. I'll put names in a "hat" and draw some winners on Sunday.

Children's Robe and PJ's. Size: 7-8-10 (Robe cut out in Size 10 with set of traced Size 7 patterns included, PJ's never cut out). This is a lovely little robe pattern. I made Josh two of these out of polar fleece over the years and he just loved them.


Baby Doll Clothes to fit dolls small:8"-10" medium:11"-13" large:14"-16" (new)


Pokemon "Ash" costume. Children's sizes 4,5/6 & 7/8. (Cut out in size 7/8)


Pokemon "Pikachu" costume. Children's sizes 4,5/6& 7/8. (Brand new)


Pokemon "Pikachu" stuffed toys, hat, and backpack.(Brand new)


Children's costume includes cape with hood, mantle, top(joker/Robin Hood/devil) & hats. (joker top has been cut out in Size L. Other items never made)


"Harry Potter" cape and wizard hat Sizes 7,8,10,12,14. (Cut out in size 8) Josh (now 14) still tries to squish into this. It's a great dress-up outfit.


Boys' Hero costumes Size 7/8. Ninja pieces have been cut out.


Wow, that was quite a job!

Off to go crafting now...

4 comments:

  1. Hi I would love to be in the draw for the patterns I like the childrens costume`s butteric 5673
    and the harry potter simplicity 9372
    thank you
    I have onlt just found your blog and I love it
    Beth AU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,
    Please send me you address and I'll mail those patterns off to you. If you want any of the others, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love your pokemon patterns, all three, thanks!
    Natalie, Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I please have the Pikachu toy pattern if the contest is still going on???

    Sidney, Saskatoon SK

    ReplyDelete