Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Folio in Freshcut

Here it is:

Kathy from Pink Chalk Studio is developing a pattern for this wonderful note taker folio. I was honored to be one of the lucky ladies asked to test the pattern for her and as a reward ended up with this wonderful accessory.

It has room for a letter sized notepad...

...and little pockets for pens, pencils, and even business cards.

It was a ton of fun to make and, of course, I LOVE Freshcut. I'm going to be the envy of everyone at every meeting I ever attend, that's for sure!
Keep reading Kathy's blog for news on the release of the pattern.

7 comments:

  1. How cool to get to try that out! I love that and of course the freshcut fabric! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so well. Beautiful, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this i really lovely, I will definitely be making myself one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Anina! I love how your folio turned out. Your testing comments helped me enormously. Almost there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks really really sharp! can't wait for the pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make some of these for the different "things" I do. I'm seeing an applique cover to take to quilt workshops, etc. *grin*

    If it had not been for you, I would not have learned about this thoughtfully-designed pattern!

    Beautiful work, Anina!

    Fondly,
    Penny
    www.pennysanford.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete