Friday, May 11, 2007

Come on in...

I invite you to visit my home on this beautiful, sunny spring morning in the Pacific Northwest...


...where you would have found me working on this...

..if I wasn't such an indecisive b...(eing). (read the details here)

Instead I am still following my strawberry obsession and trying to come up with 7 interesting things about myself after being tagged by Kirsten and Syko.

So, let's see...

1. I'm very indecisive. I always have to "think" about anything before making a decision, which has caused quite a few good things to slip away from me...

2. I LOVE pink. Pink is my favorite color. Pink used to be Josh's favorite color too. We had to buy pink soft toys and the pink Tellytubby. Now he's too cool for all that (although he does have a pink shirt or two).

3. I'm not at all ticklish under my feet. This seems to be a rare (and very frustrating for Josh) occurrence.

4. I want to retire in Hawaii next to the ocean. (Don't we all?)

5. I feel like I never have an original thought, but I'm REALLY good at copying other people's ideas.

6. I'm Martha's biggest fan and always have been. I've stood by her through thick and thin and am really glad that she's making such a successful "comeback".

7. The minute Josh leaves the house to go off to college, I'm getting a convertible (maybe even a pink one). Call it a midlife crisis, call it fulfilling a fantasy, but I want something I can take the top off of and have the wind blow through my hair. I'll take this one.

Wow, that was hard! I don't think I'll tag anyone at this point. I'll have to give that a little more thought. (See, indecisive!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on 5 & 6. And I love red doors, we have one too! So inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to read these things about you! Yes, you SHOULD get that convertible! And in pink too! ;-)
    Love the red front door!
    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what happened to the other ripple blanket from your stash? Did I miss something?

    I never would have guessed that it was a N hook...or thick and quick yarn. Your new blanket looks great. I like the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright, I went back and saw your stash ripple blanket. I must need more caffeine or more sleep. or both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!!! I love pink too! And a lot of other colours... And your front door is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete