Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My Favorite Color is Moda Sew Along - Blocks 10 & 11

A quick month.

This month's blocks are really easy and I don't have too many tips that I haven't mentioned before.

I'm planning a post on how to decide which direction to press seams, so stay tuned.


 

Disclaimer: Sometimes I will change the pattern instructions a little bit because a different way works better for me. This does not mean that the pattern won't work exactly as written. If you follow the pattern, your blocks will still turn out fine.

Tips/Instructions:

Remember to make TWO of block 11.

NOTE: As of the writing of this post, I still have a couple of kits left in the Primrose Garden, Trading Post and Pink Lemonade colorways.  I also have patterns for sale individually if you'd like to make your own version.

I'd love it if you join the Facebook Group and/or post pictures on Instagram and mention the blog (and tag @twiddletails) if you find this post helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment