Friday, August 22, 2014

The Quilt I Should be Working on

Remember this?
IMG_3250
It's been an (off and on) ongoing project since June 2007! The last time I posted about it was in January 2011 although I have sporadically worked on it since then.
IMG_3248
At the beginning of the year I promised myself that I'd finish it in time for our local guild's quilt show in November. Entries close on September 20th so, if I want to be at least 90% sure I can finish it by then, I'd better get a move on.
IMG_3247
Much as I hate to, I think I'm going to have to put Daisy Chain aside for a bit.

7 comments:

  1. You can do it, go go go! I am working on a Beanstalks quilt I made 2 or three years ago. I have to pick out all the threads from quilting gone awry, but it's my goal to do so and finish it by the end of Sept. I love the bright pinks offset by the clean white in your garden here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.Go you can!

    Three years with Dear Jane and this year I began with the borders and didn´t join the files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent two years making the blocks for my Farmer's Wife Quilt and finished them last November, I think. STILL haven't turned it into a quilt top. Keep telling myself it is time, but the idea of arranging 111 blocks into a pleasing arrangement is so daunting I have no idea when I'll actually touch them.

    Your Daisies are Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love this style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *happy sigh* That quilt is just so dang happy! It needs to be finished!!! You can totally do it! :)

    ReplyDelete