Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too Busy for Photos

I was having a little too much fun at retreat and did not take too many photos, but I did finish 3 quilt tops (I'll take photos outside today)
Worked on Mod Mutts:
Retreat 2010

I finally started on my French Provincial quilt, which I've been collecting fabrics for for a long time.
French Quilt

The scenery was a little distracting.
How picture perfect is this?
Seabeck 2010

And there were mushrooms straight out of a fairy tale.

(I posted a yummy recipe over on the Nestkeeping blog, if you're interested.)

Pin It!


  1. the scenery is an echo of the colors of the provencal quilt!

  2. Yay for fun! Glad to hear you had a great time-- it sounds like you were pretty productive too! :)

  3. you have been busy!! I feel like sewing today but it is so nice outside I can only force myself to come back in the house for a couple minutes at a time.

  4. Looks like you had a productive retreat! I think if I had that view though, I'd move my machine outside!

  5. Wow 3 tops.. Pretty good! Retreats are so fun!

    That mushroom does look fake!

    Happy Quilting!!!

  6. Dang, that looks fun! I would have probably spent half the time daydreaming at the scenery too. That mushroom is amazing - it looks huge!

  7. The water and trees looks like somewhere in Western Washington, but I've never seen a mushroom like that!

  8. Everything is beautiful! Especially that mushroom. LOL!