Friday, April 16, 2010

Three Tops and a Pillowcase

As promised - my retreat "finishes".

A pillowcase made using a very easy method and french seams. I'll share this at a later stage.
The fabric is Birdie by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda. You can, of course, find it over here.
Birdie pillow case
My three by three swap quilt top. Finally. Now to get it quilted.
Three by Three quilt top
Mod Mutts. I used some suggestions from the previous post and made the little mutts tumble.
Fabric: Mutt and Dumb Dot from Michael Miller Fabrics.
Pattern: So Charming by me.
Using the Mod Mutts quilt kit.
Mod Mutts quilt top
And finally, my SewConnected 3 quilt top.
I decided to use a dotty sashing to separate the blocks but still keep the wonky feel.
To celebrate completing the top and motivate me to finish the quilt,
Panache will be 20% off in the store until the quilt is done.
SewConnected3 quilt top
A rather productive weekend, don't you agree?

14 comments:

  1. A VERY productive weekend! And it all looks beautiful. I especially love the Mod Mutts quilt -- too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! productive for sure! that's a lot of quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I really like those wonky blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a machine!
    The Mod Mutts quilt top came out beautifully. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You're amazing! I'm especially in love with the wonky block quilt top. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly, a very productive weekend! I LOVE how your 3x3 top came together. Very fun! And your SewConnected 3 top is gorgeous. I love the dotty sashing you chose... it's perfect!

    Looks like you're going to be busy quilting for awhile now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly productive!

    I love that the Mutts are tumbling. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, you have been so productive! Very impressive projects. One of these days (weeks) (months), I will finish my 3by3 swap too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those mutts make me giggle:) You've got some great stuff going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DEFINITELY productive!!! I'm insanely jealous and wish I had time to engross myself in quilt tops like you have. Love the sashing on the wonky one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have had a very productive weekend! Particularly like your tumbling mutts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've been very busy. I love all of your projects. I purchased some of the Mutt fabric a week ago so when I saw your quilt I had to purchase your pattern. I just received the PDF. Thanks for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Anina!!! Did you get any sleep? All of them are adorable and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are amazing! We just found your blog and we love it! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and love for quilting through your store and your wonderful blog. Check out the American Quilter's Society blog at: http://www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete