Monday, April 26, 2010

Pinwheel Party Week 9

Phew! Almost forgot about this this morning.

Block 9:

Pinwheel Party Block 9
Download the pattern here. (You will need Adobe Reader. You can download it at
Links to all the previous blocks can be found in the sidebar.

Happy Sewing!

Pin It!


  1. Yay! I'm so excited to have this quilt finished... I can't wait for the rest of the blocks!

    I finished all my tiny sashing pinwheels, so I'm ready to go once we get all the patterns. :)

  2. My favorite block so far! Thanks so much for doing this, you're the best.

  3. I am ordering fabric tomorrow and starting this. I hope I can catch up!

    hey I'm starting a different kind of sewing bee. Come to my blog and check it. I would love for you to join!

  4. oooo...i better get going i think i am one behind. i hate that!