Monday, March 15, 2010

Pinwheel Party Week 3

I've decided to keep the block instructions available for free until the end of the quilt along. After that I will compile them into a pattern.

Block 3:
Pinwheel Party Block 3
Download the pattern here. (You will need Adobe Reader. You can download it at

The Pinwheel Party pattern is now available for purchase on Craftsy and Etsy.

Pin It!


  1. Hi, I am so pleased that you are going to keep the blocks available for longer as we are going on holiday for 2 weeks soon and would have missed out ! Thanks

  2. I guess I better get hopping if I want to catch up!!

  3. That's really cool that the patterns will be available for the duration of the quilt along. I have a feeling I might miss a week or two pretty soon. :)

  4. Yes, thanks from me, too. This is my first quilt-along and I'm liking it!

  5. can't wait to get started!! and then of course show it off.

  6. Your directions are great, and these squares sew up really quickly. I was able to catch up in a short afternoon, even though I'm making 2 of each design.