Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm a sock knitter!

The Socksgiving sock is done! Please excuse the picture quality. It's 3:30 and dark. (But do notice how someone of my advanced age can still put her foot on the kitchen counter while balancing on the other one and take a photo with a shutter speed of 1/25!)

I was so impressed with myself that I found another sock pattern and set about knitting a PAIR of socks!

I miscounted somewhere and one sock is a teenie bit bigger than the other so I probably have to practice the pair thing a little more...
But Woohoo!
Thanks Jennifer!

8 comments:

  1. HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I'm so glad and you have made my day. I'll send you the other half this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have some athletic skills. Knitting with your feet in the socks and now photographing with your foot on the kitchen counter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! You ARE a sock knitter -- you did a great job! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great on the socks! I'm impressed!

    Also impressed with the balancing act! LOL LOVE your kitchen counters! Looks like some lapis lazuli in the stone???

    Fondly,
    Penny
    www.pennysanford.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete