Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Yes, well...

I want to apologize to all Temperature Quilters. In spite of all my good intentions, life got in the way and posts didn't happen.
I hope everyone has been keeping up with their quilts, because 2020 is almost upon us and I'm making plans for the next quilt.

In the meantime, I got all caught up over the weekend, so here's my progress as of week 41:

All the blocks are up to date and assembly is complete up to August 31st.
I'm going to try not to get too far behind again because I most certainly do not want 2 temperature quilts going at the same time.

A hint about my next quilt - Grunge! There will be fabric bundles, as usual. And a quilt-along.

6 comments:

  1. Life does that sometimes. Mine is ticking along nicely, although I miscalculated when we changed country and some of my colours are in a shipping container on the high seas. It’s still in monthly strips and will be QAYG’d in strips once I work out how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. It will be interesting to compare the quilts year by year to see the temperature changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would but I'm not sure I want to use the same color scheme next year...

      Delete