Thursday, November 17, 2011

I really need to focus!

I used to be organized and focused but in the last year or so I've become a little scattered with a very short attention span.

Last night I played around with my new iPad (love it!) and a free sketching app.

iPad "art"
iPad "art"
I'm no artist but I don't think this is too bad for an hour or two's work.
Maybe I should just embrace the "new me".

(If you have an iPad, I used the free version of Sketchbook Pro but I may buy the full version. I love it so far.
I did all the line drawings as well as the coloring on the girl with my finger. Don't you just love how her hair and her hat become one?
I bought a stylus and colored the spools using that.)

7 comments:

  1. Love those spools!

    I don’t have an iPad and wonder if it will be another gadget to get addicted to...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I might have to try that free version of Sketchbook as well, I've been looking for a drawing type app. Playing on the ipad can be a bit of a time waster sometimes, but I still love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be downloading this app shortly, love your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Makes me want to run out and buy an iPad just so I can do this too! (but I won't) (not today, anyway)
    How was Houston this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to blog from your iPad? I am new to blogging and haven't got the hang of using the Blogger app yet. I've worked out how to post more than one picture, but I still can't see how to show all of a picture in landscape - it just chops off the sides! Let me know how you get on :)

    I love my iPad for many reasons, it is my constant companion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Yay for new gadgets and the ways they can help feed our creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete