Monday, May 17, 2010

Pinwheel Party Week 12

Yay! The last block!
Next week we'll put this puppy together.

Block 12:
Pinwheel Party Block 12
(For placement in the quilt top, this block should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise.  My wrong. I apologize.)

Download the pattern here. (You will need Adobe Reader. You can download it at http://get.adobe.com/reader.)
Links to all the previous blocks can be found in the sidebar.


The Pinwheel Party pattern is now available for purchase on Craftsy and Etsy.

Happy Sewing!

6 comments:

  1. better late than never, I bought the colored fabrics this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project looks great. I just downloaded all the pdf's. I have the perfect black and must have the brights in my stash. Thank you!
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay indeed! This week I hope to make the last 3 blocks!
    Thanks Anina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made the magical pillowcase. Your directions were wonderful and it turned out just the way it should. Also having a great time with the pinwheel quilt. Many thanks. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I look back and wonder why I didn't hop on and do this. It's looking really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a fun quilt. I have 10 blocks cut and ready to sew. I need to get the other two done so I can get busy before you start putting it together. I can't wait to see it finished.
    Thanks so much!
    Cha

    ReplyDelete