Monday, May 10, 2010

Pinwheel Party Week 11

I'm hoping to have something other the pinwheel blocks to post about soon...

Block 11:
Pinwheel Party Block 11

Download the pattern here. (You will need Adobe Reader. You can download it at
Links to all the previous blocks can be found in the sidebar.

Happy Sewing!

Pin It!


  1. i love looking at your pinwheels...I am jealous - i HATE sewing points, and yours look amazing!!

  2. This quilt is turning out to be really cute on my display wall. I love it!

  3. Thanks for another gorgeous pinwheel block!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. OH Man I do love it with the Black background!! and i have 3 yards coming to me that is not getting used for what it was purchased for. So now I think I will go through my brights and get started on this one!