Monday, December 7, 2009

Nothing much

I was definitely not nearly as productive as I was hoping to be this weekend.
We went out for dinner twice.
I finished the back for Wild Thing. Woohoo! Basting it tomorrow.
I made this:
Little paper house
No, I didn't design it myself. You can find a free template over here.
And Anna now also has some others for sale over here so you can make a whole little Christmas village. I may have to do that.

Last but not least, did you know you can follow twiddletails (well, me) on Facebook and Twitter?
There's a 20% off coupon for followers until the end of December.
I have links in the sidebar over here. --------->>

6 comments:

  1. Love your house!!! I just went over and bought the set of houses!! I'd like to print them in red... yum!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet house! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you posted that link! I somehow lost it and wanted to print out a few houses to make. And even better, now I know there are more for sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say that going out to dinner twice is a lot to accomplish in a weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paper house is so fabulous! I have always wanted to have a snow village, but I never get around to it (even though I have two kits in the basement). Cool discount idea for your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little house! I can see how the village would be tempting. :)

    ReplyDelete