Monday, October 26, 2009

Going in a different direction

Other than quilting and sewing, I love doing things around the house - decorating, gardening, trying out new things...

I'd like to keep this blog mostly about sewing (although other things occasionally slip in).
I've decided to start a new blog dedicated to things around the house.
I'll do posts about decorating, gardening, cooking, organization, review products I've tried, recipes I've made, and so on. You get the idea?

Some posts may be repeats from this blog but most will be new.

I'd love it if you'd join me!


6 comments:

  1. Great new blog! How domestic of you, maybe it will inspire the domestic in me, just maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! I love the look of the new blog. I already added it to my Google Reader and my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there, stopped to read everything you've written - and added a comment. Will be back again soon. I like what you've put together. So helpful and a fun place to catch up with you.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good - I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Because two blogs weren't enough? I am excited about the new blog! Don't burn out on us, ok? Now to go subscribe to the new blog in google reader!

    ReplyDelete