Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bundles of Joy

These little guys and their accompanying instructions have kept me very busy this week.
Fabric bundles
They're now in their envelopes, adressed, and ready to go out to their new owners on Monday.
Woohoo!
Fabric bundles
These are all fabric bundles for the Rainbow Jane Block of the Month. I have decided that the latest session will be my last RBJ session.
There's one signup spot left and then it's over.
Fabric bundles
Now I have to clean this house so the boys can mess it back up when I'm in Houston...

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Anina - you always make fabric look so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! With spring in the air here it is a lovely sight to see!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty - if it wasn't for the fact that I am quilting my first jane and piecing the second I just might be interested in the Rainbow -- to much to do and not enough time to do it!!!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the joy!! I'm drooling over those happy fabrics and they make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all the cool blocks you have pictured on flickr. This looks like a really fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh all those pretty fabrics! Lovely
    suzie. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No! :( I just decided to sign up and I was too late! :( Feeling horribly sorry for myself here! :( *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, goodness, that's a lot of cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete