Friday, July 17, 2009

Remember Sweet Hearts?

As I was getting all my quilts ready to go back into the guest room closet now that my mom's gone home, I found the Sweet Hearts Quilt again. I really love this little quilt.
Sweet Hearts Baby Quilt
I've decided to make it available as a kit with the fabrics used in the pattern quilt.

Something free for you:
If you order the kit between now and the 31st, you get the pattern for free. Just mention that you saw this on the blog and I will refund you $8 straight back through Paypal after you've placed your order.
Sweet Hearts detail

7 comments:

  1. I love this quilt! :) The colours are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see it again... can’t imagine it was January when you showed the finished quilt. Time is flying when you’re having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I participate in the 9-patch swap??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do really love this quilt! Great for a teenage girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! That really is an adorable and charming quilt. I have your pattern, but haven't made time to make it up yet. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. its adorable!! the 2 blocks work together really well...

    ReplyDelete