Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Geese in the Forest Month 6

We're done!
This is the final block.

Block 6: Loosey Goosey
Geese in the Forest - Block 6
It's not too bad. We'll make 16: 11 in one direction and 5 in the other.

Find the pattern here. (It's a PDF file, so you'll need Adobe Reader to open it.)
The .PDF file for Block 5's pattern is now available in the store for $1.

Next month I'll publish the layout.

All the details regarding this Block of the Month and all the other block patterns) are over here and a tutorial for freezer paper foundation piecing is over here.

I have to admit I'm a little behind on this project (like I am with most of my projects) but I really hope to complete this quilt (or at least the top) before the end of summer.

8 comments:

  1. oh my god, the last pattern and I'm so back with the blocks.
    I've started with much energy but after the third there were another things more important.
    Well holiday is near and a lot of time.
    Many thanks for the great idea and the pattern.
    bye
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad i am not the only one behind :) I am on month 2 still- but i love it!!. have 3 tops to finish the backings for and to quilt- then for the summer I am doing exhanges/bees and geese in the forest so i too will shoot for finishing the top before labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final block... oh my gosh. I guess it will be 2010 before I can start this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the pattern! i'm soooo far behind, too. i'm glad i'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great block! This is going to be such a gorgeous quilt. It's fun watching you make it, each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not feeling so bad after reading these comments...i'm behind too, but hoping to get caught up in july. i really want to see mine come together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get home and print them off! I still have to get started on mine. I am definitely on a paper piecing jag. Thanks so much for all your work on this! I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm half way through the 28 for June, so I'm feeling pretty good about getting finished before Christmas. Thanks again Anina! I can't wait to see this put together.

    ReplyDelete