Tuesday, January 3, 2017

UFO Challenge #6 Done and Plans for January

Yesterday I finished my January project for the UFO Challenge. Granted it was a small one - 16"x16" - and all it needed was quilting and binding, but it was a good start to the year.


The pattern is my "Skully" block. I enlarged it to 9" to fit my instructions for a mini quilt or pillow cover which you can find over here.

Now on to the rest of the month! I'm hoping to finish my Mariner's Compass quilt this month and get the pattern written. And that's about all since this is a huge project!
Here's another sneak peek.
What are your plans for January?

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 Easter table runners to finish. One of them just needs quilting and binding, but the other needs the applique finished. And I hope to keep up with my Saturday Sampler blocks and keep working on the units for the Bonnie Hunter mystery. That should be more than enough to keep me out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete