Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shameless Plug

I'm really hoping to get back to sewing soon but I have a feeling that, until I can get the munchkin off to college, not much will be happening.

In the mean time, here's something I just added to the Etsy store:

I was asked to create a custom listing for a customer and thought it was a great idea.
It's a "layer cake" (don't think I can officialy use that name) - 30 little 10" x 10" squares of 1930's fabric, all different.

My next post will, hopefully, be a "real" post.


2 comments:

  1. I think Connecting Threads calls them a "stack". Whatever they are called they are fun to work with.

    Love your son's campus. What a delightful place to live. Hope he can take his eyes off the view and get some studying done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anina
    I seem to slow down with my crafting in the summer...*sigh*..which doesn't make sense because thats when I have time for myself because I have a lot of vacation time. It sounds like you are busy too.

    I adore your vintage fabrics....they are all sweet..
    have a great evening
    Judi

    ReplyDelete