Wednesday, January 4, 2017

1 Hour Basket #1

I've seen 1 Hour Baskets all over the web for the last year or so and today I decided to give it a whirl.
As usual, I didn't have all of the supplies called for in the pattern, but I forged on anyway.

I think it turned out quite nicely all considered. I used Pellon Decor Bond instead of fusible fleece. It's pretty sturdy but did not like being squished through a 3" hole to turn the basket inside out. I think I'll look for something else for the next one.


I also did not use decor weight fabric because all my cute fabric is quilting fabric.

The pattern is really easy to follow and the basket took exactly 1 hour and 2 minutes to make!

The fabric I used is Pink Bunnies & Carrots from Free Spirit's Garden collection & Riley Blake's Small Le Creme Dot in Pink, both available in the store.

Since I made a Halloween item yesterday and an Easter item today I'm well on my way to having all the holidays covered!

1 comment:

  1. I like how your handles stand up compared to the handles shown in link.

    ReplyDelete