Sunday's block is really cute!
I was a little weary of all the tiny pieces, so I decided foundation piecing was the way to go. I figured out the numbering, printed the diagram, and made the sections. When it came to assembly, I realized I hadn't mirrored the diagram. Rookie mistake!
Since I'd already made everything, I decided to see if it'll be OK if the block was a little "twisted".
Then anal retentive me looked at the design and realized that a tape measure will not look like that when folded in that way.
The words, however, were not going to fit as designed. Another happy accident however!
Here's my block: