Thursday, September 18, 2014

Progress!

It's a dreary, rainy day. Perfect for working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.

I picked out the fabric for the last 5 blocks this morning and have them all but assembled.
Only a couple more things to do, like attach them to the quilt, decide what to do about borders, sew the borders, layer and baste, quilt...

It's probably better not to get ahead of myself, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I think this quilt is going to be quite pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Love your quilt. How are you going to quilt this? I have a top all done like yours but am stuck on how to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous! It's tough not to get excited when the light at the end of the tunnel is suddenly visible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post I have just got very interested how much you are caring of your grandmother, I really appreciate your intention towards respect and love. Awww! This quilt just make me want to have it. It's too beautiful. Love it... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete