Tuesday, November 2, 2010

See ya later!

I'm off to Houston this morning!
I've decided not to take my laptop.
It will leave too little room for the fruits of my retail therapy.

I'll share everything when I get back.
I'm going to try to post to Facebook from my phone, so if you "like" twiddletails (see the sidebar), you may be able to get live-ish updates.

I'll announce last week's Wild Wednesday winners when I get back too.  (Only comments left before midnight PDT tonight will count.)

*****EVERYTHING in the store is an extra 20% off until Sunday.  Now is the time to build your stash!

Gotta go now.  I have two hours before the cab comes and I'm really not done packing.
What shoes should I take...

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy and take an empty suitcase with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by and see me if you can. I have a booth there. I'd love to meet you. Do you have a booth or are you just attending?

    ReplyDelete