Friday, January 2, 2015

Books Read in 2014

Along with being more productive on the sewing front, I also got back into reading, which I love!

Tom Ryan - Following Atticus
Debbie Macomber - The Inn at Rose Harbor
Oliver Pötzsch - The Hangman's Daughter
Helen Bryan - War Brides
Phil Doran - The Reluctant Tuscan
Peter Mayle - A Good Year
Catherine Ryan Hyde - When I Found You
Lois Lowry - The Giver
Lois Lowry - Gathering Blue
Lois Lowry - Messenger
Lois Lowry - Son
Rich Curtin - Moonshadow Murder
Rich Curtin - Trails of Deception
Rich Curtin - February's Files
Rich Curtin - Artifacts of Death
Pat Conroy - The Great Santini

16 books! Not bad.

1 comment:

  1. I really like to see what others are reading. I have found some good authors that way. How do you pick your books? Did you enjoy all that you read?

    ReplyDelete