Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!

2014 was a busy year!
Amongst other things I moved not once, but twice! We did a lot of painting and renovating on the house. (You can read a little about my home projects on my much-neglected Nestkeeping Blog.) Hoping to dedicate a little more time to that one in 2015 if time allows.

But back to sewing and quilting and crafty stuff.
It's usually so much fun to look back at the projects completed throughout the year.
2013 was awful - not a single project! - so 2014 had no choice but to be a little better.

2014 Completed Projects (I just realized I have a couple I never took photos of, so stay tuned for an update!):

2014 Complete Projects
1. Skully, 2. Strippy Runner, 3. Boo! Runner, 4. The Tree Lot Mini Quilt, 5. Holiday Mug Rug, 6. Red & White Mini Baby Jane


I decided to spend more time on foundation pieced pattern design in late 2014 and this takes an enormous amount of time but the results are SO rewarding!

The Tree Lot Mini Quilt (larger pattern to follow in 2015)
The Tree Lot Mini Quilt
Little Penguin Foundation Pieced Block (hopefully part of a whole winter block pattern collection)
Little Penguin Foundation Pieced Quilt Block
Boo! Foundation Pieced Letters (plans for the whole alphabet)
Boo! Runner Finished
Skully Foundation Pieced Block (a very popular one around Halloween)
Skully
(All the patterns are for sale in my Craftsy store.)

I'm looking forward to what 2015 will bring.
Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Feliz año para ti y los tuyos.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. I'm happy to say that I purchased Tree Lot and it is in my "to do" list. I just love how whimsical your projects are. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete