Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year (and looking back)

Happy New Year bloggy buddies!

To ring in the new year I thought a look back at some of 2008's crafty creations would be in order.
2008 Projects
1. Dove at my Door (Jan '08), 2. Christmas Zig Zag Quilt, 3. So Charming!, 4. Minny Muu Baby Quilt, 5. Pastel logs, 6. Scrappy Illusion Quilt, 7. "Winging it", 8. Quilt-a-long II, 9. Quilt-a-long I, 10. Citrus Pillow Covers, 11. Stash Dash Quilt - completed, 12. Socksgiving - the final result
Projects 2008
1. Table topper, 2. Romantic Roses Runner, 3. Flirting with Fall, 4. Raspberry Sundae Table Runner, 5. Embroidered buttons, 6. Fetching mitts, 7. Fetchings for Mary, 8. Heart Valentine ornament, 9. Syd's Aran Sweater, 10. Christmas Cards 2008

Hanging heart Valentines

Dotty Pouch

Mail Sack

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Anina! Now that you put all your creations in one area, you really were a productive lady. And everything is fabulous! On your scrappy illusion quilt, what pattern did you use? I may have asked you this before, so I'm sorry in advance. But I just love this quilt. Although, I do love everything that you have made! I am so looking forward to another year of wonderful inspiration from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your creations! You are definitely inspiring! Thank you for sharing with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an impressive year! i love your mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your pretty projects! You have been very busy.

    I am going to have to make one of those Christmas zig-zag quilts I have been seeing floating around here in blogland. Yours is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you were busy!! Everything looks amazing! Thanks for sharing in mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! Oh my gosh-- you do such beautiful work. You are an inspiration to me.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with all of us out here in blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had a beautifully productive year - congrats and hope 2009 is equally so. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many pretty things...here's to a productive 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful year you've had with crafting. Here's to another one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had an awesome productive year. Very pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete