Thursday, January 29, 2015

1930's Reproduction Bunting Quilt

The weather finally (kind of) cooperated yesterday and I managed to take a couple of photos of the 30's Bunting Quilt.

Bunting Baby Quilt in 30's Feedsack Prints
Bunting Baby Quilt
I pieced the binding using scraps from the blocks and I really love how it turned out.
Bunting 1930's Reproduction Baby Quilt
Bunting 1930's Reproduction Baby Quilt
Bunting Baby Quilt
Even though it's hard to tell from the photos, the back is Michael Miller Garden Pindots in Sunny Yellow which matches the 30's Yellow Bella Solid I used on the front really well.

The pattern is in my Craftsy store. I've added a link in the right sidebar.
Kits to follow soon.

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy and bright quilt. I always like to use leftover fabrics from the quilt for the binding. It adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheery! It is such a fun design and I love the scrappy binding. Yay for a happy finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could that yellow BE any more perfect? I love it. I never thought of using yellow as the background with my 30s prints, but you found the perfect shade!

    Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete