Thursday, July 12, 2012

Challenge Progress

Today I finished the challenge quilt top. I'm not sure I'm going to get it done in time, but I'm sure going to try. It has to be in the challenge people's hands by July 20th, which means this baby should go out in the first mail on Monday.

Challenge Quilt

In this small photo you can see the design better. I love what you can do with log cabins just using different hues and colors.
Challenge Quilt
Not sure how to quilt it.  Suggestions are VERY welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I would stick with quilting simply but that is me :) I love log cabin quilts and love the prairie points.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful Anina! I'm not good at suggesting quilting. The problem would be I would suggest hand quilting and no time for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable quilt top! Every block and fabric is just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete