Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sew Scrap Along Winner

The Sew Scraps Along has sadly ended.
I did make a couple of scrap blocks.
And got a whole lot of inspiration.
Thanks to Jodi I now have my scrap projects all organized and ready to go when I'm bored or not in the mood for the project at hand.

Anyhow, with the end of the Scraps Along, I drew the winner of my box of scraps.
And the winner is.....

Congratulations!

BTW, it's a snow day over here.  That's Seattle for you. Two inches of snow means a snow day. When we lived in Utah you practically had to be snowed in before they would declare a snow day.
I'm not complaining though.
Lots of sewing time!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations to your winner - I probably didn't really need them after all - I do have plenty to work with!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) I live in Utah, and I think it is going to be a snow day tomorrow for most people, but not me! oh well. :) At least I am a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Deserae!

    Your blocks are looking so scrumptious, Anina. My red scraps have been calling my name and seeing your blocks is motivating me to go make use of mine. Enjoy your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anina...I think I know you! I was in your quilt group for a while, years ago...anyway, just saw your tree quilt on someone's blog and came over here to buy the pattern - it's fabulous! I had no idea you had this whole business going - congrats!!! xo, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. our schools here in Skagit County were only 2 hours late for the ''snow day'' - at least in the spring, the kids will probably have their 'snow day' as part of an already 3 day weekend though so they can have a 4 day weekend (they wouldn't get that make-up day if we'd have had a full snow day off Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete