Monday, October 18, 2010

Project Organization

Since I'm probably going to join in on the Sew Scraps Along over at Pleasant Home and Jodi is already posting wonderful project organization tips, I thought I'd share what I'm using for the block of the month project.

Project Storage
I have to admit that usually WIP projects are scattered all over various shelves and baskets but I figured this one should be more "together".
The container is from Rubbermaid.  I got it at Target.

I'll probably be using these for my Scraps Along projects too.

I've been using them for fabric that isn't on bolts in the store for quite a while and have a couple of extras.
(I have to confess I'm a bit of a storage container junkie.)
Fabric

8 comments:

  1. No better pictures than those of organized scraps and bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great organization system! And colorful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for storage!! I need to find some square boxes, because I continue to start a project and before I can finish, I have one more going. So I don't want them to be mixed up. Plus I love order. :o)
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I am going to Target on my way home from class today! I spent the weekend at Amanda Jean's house, and she had the best organization for fabric and scraps too. I really need to get my supplies more organized like this because I don't even know what I have. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these type of storage boxes are the best thing that quilters can find to keep organized. I have about 3 or 4 flat storage boxes for storing projects in and also a couple of other sizes for other things. This week though I am totally unorganized and have too many things going at once! Hope to change that this week and get back to being neat ;)
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great ! Will you come and organise mine , lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the container. Love the photo of your fabric and container. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So neat and tidy! I've started using bins for my current projects, and just love how easy they make it to keep everything together. Very handy.

    ReplyDelete