Friday, July 31, 2009

A little Shop Talk

The heat is letting off! Woohoo!

So many exciting things have been happening in the store that I just had to share, so please bear with me.

I just received a beautiful brand new fabric line - Pop Parade 2 - from P&B Textiles. When I saw this I fell in love with the free pattern for a wonderful, modern, fall-colored quilt.
I have all the fabric to make this quilt in stock (the pattern can be downloaded for free over here on the P&B Textiles web site).
I'm also assembling kits which will include all the fabric for the quilt and binding, as well as a free pattern sheet.

I'm very excited to announce that I will be carrying American Patchwork & Quilting magazine as well as Quilts & More from now on.
I know that it can be hard, especially for international quilters, to get their hands on these magazines, so I figured it would be a good idea to have some on hand.
The latest AP&Q mag is available right now - October 2009!
This one comes with a free pattern sheet for a scrap quilt designed by Alex Anderson.

I think I may be able to finish the sneakity peek project this weekend. Yay!

Pin It!


  1. Wonderful to see you will be selling magazines! October 2009... I guess you’re longing for October temperatures...?

  2. Ooh, this is all great news for your shop! I love that quilt pattern, especially in those Autumn fabrics. (I love kits too!)

  3. what a great pattern! Thanks for sharing!!

  4. Anina, I just love this fabric! The kit is very tempting for me. I love the design and it would make a fun quilt for my niece or nephew. Hmmmm..... I may be back to your shop when I return from NH!

  5. Oooh, that quilt is very, very tempting ...

  6. Yeaaaaaah! I'm so excited you'll be carrying Q&M! People ask me ALL THE TIME where to get it... and now I can happily say where!

    I love the Pop Parade quilt... it looks like something you would have designed - why I'm so drawn to it!

  7. I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loveing this.


    Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing