Friday, July 31, 2009

A little Shop Talk

The heat is letting off! Woohoo!

So many exciting things have been happening in the store that I just had to share, so please bear with me.

I just received a beautiful brand new fabric line - Pop Parade 2 - from P&B Textiles. When I saw this I fell in love with the free pattern for a wonderful, modern, fall-colored quilt.
I have all the fabric to make this quilt in stock (the pattern can be downloaded for free over here on the P&B Textiles web site).
I'm also assembling kits which will include all the fabric for the quilt and binding, as well as a free pattern sheet.

I'm very excited to announce that I will be carrying American Patchwork & Quilting magazine as well as Quilts & More from now on.
I know that it can be hard, especially for international quilters, to get their hands on these magazines, so I figured it would be a good idea to have some on hand.
The latest AP&Q mag is available right now - October 2009!
This one comes with a free pattern sheet for a scrap quilt designed by Alex Anderson.


I think I may be able to finish the sneakity peek project this weekend. Yay!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you will be selling magazines! October 2009... I guess you’re longing for October temperatures...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is all great news for your shop! I love that quilt pattern, especially in those Autumn fabrics. (I love kits too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great pattern! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anina, I just love this fabric! The kit is very tempting for me. I love the design and it would make a fun quilt for my niece or nephew. Hmmmm..... I may be back to your shop when I return from NH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that quilt is very, very tempting ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaaaaah! I'm so excited you'll be carrying Q&M! People ask me ALL THE TIME where to get it... and now I can happily say where!

    I love the Pop Parade quilt... it looks like something you would have designed - why I'm so drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete