Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back and store goodies arrived!

I'm back! Retreat was wonderful and the ironing table worked like a dream. I did not get quite as much done as I was hoping to, but it was a great weekend.

While I was gone some goodies arrived for the store.

I'm VERY excited to have received some Arcadia and Wonderland layer cakes. Layer cakes consist of 10" fabric squares, at least one of each fabric in the collection. These two have 42 squares each.

Arcadia:

Wonderland:


I also managed to get my hands on pretty much the last bolts of these discontinued fabrics. Because I got a really good deal on them, they're only $6.49 a yard in the store.

From Fresh Squeezed by Sandy Gervais:



From Full Moon Forest by Tula Pink - the jumping fish!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty. It's like being in a candy store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wonderland is tempting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear your weekend was great!

    Love the Arcadia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the fabrics are so sweet.
    My favourite is the arcadia too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back...oooh i do love those jumping fish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Can't wait to visit your store!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so how was your quilting retreat?

    i LOVE the new fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I think I might need that whole Arcadia line! A half yard of each would make a lovely king size quilt for my bed...yum!

    ReplyDelete